Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Little White Dress


FREE PEOPLE DRESS

I've had a slight obsession with the beach since freezing in Korea last year. I was in complete and utter denial there, and kept buying the beachiest, warm weather clothes I could... it didn't matter that it was -10ÂșC with 60% humidity (that's cold, even for a Calgarian!)! I've been taking advantage of the beaches here in Vancouver this summer, stocking up on new bathing suits (still obsessed with white one pieces), and new dresses.

This little white number has my two favourite style elements – a cold shoulder and a low back. I swear, if I ever get married, my dress will be backless! I love the surprise when you turn around... you can probably tell from my Seoul Fashion Week outfit last year and my recent art gallery outfit that this is an on-going thing for me. I actually really regret not getting my highschool grad dress with a low back (I had tried on a burnt orange halter neck gown with a plunging back) and instead opted for a BCBG cocktail dress instead, because then "I could wear it again." Guess what, it hasn't seen the light of day since. And it cost more than the gown! Oh well! For now, I'll keep on stocking up on all the backless tops and dresses. Let me know if you find anything good!


A plunging back is my favourite way to show skin.


FREE PEOPLE DRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics