Friday, November 1, 2013

Changes

Fall Fashion, Sam Edelman, Lucca, Botkier, Joe's Jeans
Last set of photos with some gorgeous fall colours! These were originally meant to be posted a week ago... when I could still get away going out like this. I'm missing these warm beautiful days so much - you can't leave the house without an ultra-thick sweater at the very least, or a full on parka. Dressing for the weather here sucks.


Fall Fashion, Sam Edelman, Lucca, Joe's Jeans, Botkier
I've been pairing Sam Edelman boots with everything - skirts, jeans, tights, you name it (seen here and here). I love the details on the straps - snake print and calf hair, two textures I've been loving this fall. I can't seem to get enough considering I'm currently looking for a leopard print calf hair clutch, and some snake pumps....

Fall Fashion, Sam Edelman, Lucca, Botkier, Joe's Jeans
 Every few years or so I change my style, and since summer, I'm trying to find something more well rounded. Normally I'm a pretty girly girl - skirts, heels, etc., but lately I've been finding more and more bottom coordinates I like. Like boyfriend jeans (if only I could find that perfect pair), or my much wanted jacquard trousers (I'm determined to find a pair for Christmas).

Fall Fashion, Sam Edelman, Lucca, Botkier, Joe's Jeans
 You might end up seeing me in jeans more often this year (if you know me, you know I don't wear them). However, since discovering this uber soft pair by Joe's Jeans, I've been finding myself experimenting more often. This is what jeans are supposed to feel and look like. 

Fall Fashion, Sam Edelman, Lucca, Botkier, Joe's Jeans

Fall Fashion, Sam Edelman, Lucca, Botkier, Joe's Jeans

Top: Bluenotes (Similar here)
Bag: Botkier
Bottom: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Accessories: H&M rings, ASOS necklace (Similar here), Michael Kors watch (Old) (Similar here)

Linked up with - The Mrs & the Momma - Style Elixir - Simply Lulu Style - Penniless Socialite -  - The Life of the Party - Perfectly Coutured

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's one of those combinations I don't seem to get sick of! I live in Calgary... we had our first snowfall a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous, I love those colors together and I'm dying over your boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie! The Sam Edelman boots are super comfortable. Totally worth the price tag.

      Delete
  3. Love it! Didn't realize that lilac and mint would go together well :) Good job!

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to follow you on some social networks. To be honest, I don't pay too much attention to GFC, but I'll follow you on bloglovin and twitter (as those are my two main sites I do pay attention to)

      Delete
  4. Totally agree with other comments, love the pairing of mint and lavender!

    xo
    Maria

    http://www.thesoleproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics