Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blue Skies



 Finally got around to wearing this electric blue skirt today in order to adopt two new rabbits. You can check them out on my instagram, they're super cute! 

I adopted the rabbits from a friend whom I think I can officially say is the king of adoption. He takes in so many animals that need homes, and his parents said he had to give these two guys away to make more room in the house and save money. I had two rabbits when I was younger, both of which passed away a few years ago. This opportunity came up right as my family was thinking about getting a new one. So happy to have some cute little fellas to trip over again!

I've had this skirt for a few weeks now - it came in right before I left for Seattle. Unfortunately, I ordered a size too large. Thank goodness my family is full of good seamstresses who were able to put a dart in the back (and line it up with the seams). Thanks lil sis! I really ought to learn some basic sewing skills before I move out.


 A new favourite bracelet I picked up in Seattle. I think I'm going to replace the black cord with a gold chain and clasp when I have time to do a bit of DIY-ing.


 What do I love? Asymmetry... zippers... blue.... This ASOS skirt has it all!

 I'm still looking for the perfect crop top to go with this skirt. Zara has a few I want to try on with it, but for now, a white tank top will do. This one is VERY sheer, and low cut, so I threw on a white bandeau underneath. I'll need pick up a few new colours though to jazz it up a bit.

 Another love purchase courtesy of Zara. I don't know what I would do without that store. I'm so glad they have an online shop now, as I find their stock changes so quickly and once I do decide I want to make a purchase, they're out of stock! 


Top: H&M
Bottom: ASOS
Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics