Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seeing Red

Source: http://imabeautygeek.com

Getting into the holiday spirit, I've been obsessing over two things. Shiny clothing and red lips. Red lips are a classic, and could be seen sported on the runway and the red carpet this season (as well as though the rest of history).



As I mentioned in my last post, Kate Bosworth could be seen sporting crimson lips for her Topshop video, and Emma Watson went for a deep berry during the "Perks of Being a Wallflower" premiere.

In the glory of it all, and because it's cheaper than all the sparkly sweaters and dresses I've put on my wishlist, I set out to find myself my own red lipstick. What better way to change your look? And I like brighter colours in winter, so why not apply that to my makeup too? While finding a shade of red lipstick was harder than I thought it would be, I finally settled on Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipstick in "alarm." It's a warmer red, but I think it will look lovely against the bleak weather we're set to have.

Source: vogue.com.au
Photo Credit: vogue.com.au

Jason Wu Spring 2012style.com
Jason Wu Spring 2012
Photo Credit: style.com

Julien-David-winter-2012-red-lips
Julien David Winter 2012
Photo Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics