Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Style


Holiday Style







I'm such a girly-girl, especially when it comes to the holidays. Who could resist a tulle skirt and sparkling sweater? My friends thought I was crazy while Christmas shopping the other day as I went around ooh-ing and ah-ing at anything that glittered. It's a bit of an obsession this holiday.

My other obsession would be hard clutches, I'm pretty sure I clutched at everyone I saw. Alexander McQueen has quite a few nice ones, especially the one I featured here. I love how it's so girly with the lace and ruffles, and then a skull to juxtapose all that with a bit of edge. It is perfection and I want (possibly need) it.

While I usually dress in skirts and light colours, I've been inspired to go a little edgier (thank you McQueen), and I have the perfect outfit I think. Maybe I'll post pictures this time.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics